Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lightsaber Battle

When the girls ran past me, with their lightsabers...I knew I had to get the camera! :-D

Alex is ready to attack!













I loved this shot! Wouldn't you be afraid if you were Alex!?!?! Not Alex...she stepped back and blocked Sam. Perfect Jedi form from both!!! :-D LOL This is a lot of fun.

















It looked like so much fun after a few minutes I got in on the action! :-D The girls love snapping pics even more than I do!























The girls went back to battle when I was too cold for it anymore. Good Times!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Shel, you looked like Darth Maul in the black n' red. Way to go girls, you got your Jedi on.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Merredith and Bruce said...

Have Saber will travel.... Like Father... like daughters.... lol Aunt Merredith

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home