Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

First Day of Summer Vacation...at the Pool!


Ok...it's the second day of Summer Vacation and we made it to the pool! :-D
This was so much fun. I didn't know how smart it was to bring the camera....but Grandma has never seen them really swim...and I thought it was about time! ;-)
Alex got a swim suit with the square floating pieces in the middle of it. Last year Alex jumped in without her water wings on and gave us all quite a scare...that won't be happening this year! ;-)












































































































They were so wild and having the best time. It is so great to have them home with me for the next few months. I have really missed them. Sam would spend all her time under the water if she could. :-)


































It was a great start to the summer! :-)


2 Comments:

Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

They love the water! :D I think they are half fish!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Merredith and Bruce said...

Makes me wish I had a pool of our own... Especially on those hot muggy days...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home