Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Adam, Sam and Alex doing yard work

This Sunday evening, while I prepared to go to Heidi's surprise baby shower :), Adam took the girls outside to teach them to do yard work. I loved this and ran out with the camera to catch all the action. ;D They did great and now we are going to pay Sam to do the lawn. Hallelujah! I've done it for 6 years. I love this.










2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

You girls are growing up too fast. You are not supposed to be old enough yet to do yard work. But it can be fun. If you don't believe me, just ask Grandma.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

You girls are sure putting yourselves into your work!! Alex, I'll be over to see how the garden looks! Sam,that's a big lawn! You two are definitely earning your allowance! Love, Grandma

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home