Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Sam's Palm


Sam's 6th grade teacher went after and received a government grant for her class. She used it to outfit her classroom with palm's for the kids, and a whole computer system. They take their tests with a remote at each of their desks. :O It's not the classroom I grew up in...to say the least, but we are so blessed that she is in this class and is receiving such a great education! Here she is with her palm, doing homework. ;) {She said she would teach me all about it!}

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Very cool!!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

Great. When I use my palm, I have to keep washing it before I can use it again.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Merredith and Bruce said...

I don't remember Palms when I went to school either.... If I remember correctly.... we used manual (non-electric) typewriters with white-out.... and that's if you took a typing class, everything else was done by pens or pencisl.... Computers weren't even thought of then....

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home