Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Callie at Play






I turned around from doing the breakfast dishes this morning and this is where I found Callie! :-O I couldn't believe she stayed there when I went to grab the camera...but this is her new fav spot to sit when I'm in the kitchen. She can see everything I'm doing. LOL







When she realized that I was leaving the kitchen she started to make her way back down. Taking a quick minute to scratch at the corner of the door. :-D She made her way back down to the counter and the floor. She's a great climber!






While shopping in Potsdam, on Saturday, we bought callie a homemade catnip toy mouse! :-D LOL She went crazy for it!













Adam came out to see what we were all laughing at. He eventually took the camera from Sam and took some close ups.
























































Adam took the best pic of the afternoon! :-D She looks like a wild cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home