Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Our New Dodge Grand Caravan



Here is our new Dodge Grand Caravan! :D We have had it for a month, but I finally got around to washing it, for our trip to Lake Placid tomorrow, and wanted to take a few pics!





The girls now have plenty of room to stretch out! They each have a bucket seat and they put their dolls on the back bench seat. :)




















It matches our house! :)





I love this Grand Caravan! :) I never thought I would say that about this type of vehicle...but I do! When you have kids...it's the only thing to drive!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy you love it. I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy driving it to Lake Placid....have fun!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home