Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treating


Halloween night, Adam met Grandpa and Grandma to take Sam and Alex trick or treating at the mall. (I was home sleeping off the pain killers from having an impacted tooth removed.)

After the mall, Adam took the girls around the neighborhood until they complained they couldn't walk any further! LOL :D They loved this Halloween the absolute best! Daddy is so much fun. (And they definitely ended up with more candy than if they had gone with me!)

Sam was Violet and Alex was Dash from the Incredibles! :D






















4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

(I am going to make fun of my mom's typing for a minute)

You GIRLS have the best COSTUMES ever! I love THE one picture WHERE you were with grandma AND grandpa! (JK)

Seriously, you gals are the cutest. -JC

3:15 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

LOL This family is nuts! :D Love you all!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Love you, ma... I kid cuz' I care. :)

4:07 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

WOULD YOU PEOPLE ALL STOP SHOUTING! sheesh Adam

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home