Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Pioneer Club

Pioneer Club ended for the summer last night. This is a class the girls get to participate at in our church every Thursday night. They each won 5 badges that I ironed onto their vests this morning. They were so excited to show their friends at school. :) The pics start with the youngest class and go up to the oldest. When kids are 12 they start attending the Cross Current downtown. So, Sam has one more year to earn badges and Alex has 4!














2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

I am so proud of my beautiful grand-daughters.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Congratulations on the new badges! I was in something similar in our church when I was your ages. We were called the "Primroses". :-)

I loved getting new badges!

Aunt Andrea

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home