Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Samantha's Success Board Assembly



When I arrived at the school today for Sam's Success Board Assembly, I spotted this on the ground in front of me. :-D That's our girl!















Sam sat there really stiff waiting for the Assembly to start. :-D She's so cute.



I ran up to grab a pic of her...turned out fuzzy, but since it's the only one she is smiling in...I had to include it. :-D (She's only smiling...because I embarrassed her by running up to take the pic. LOL I love being a mom!)

Ok...it started with Mrs. Scott leading us all in the pledge. Then she started calling names to come up for their award.



Samantha was waiting for me to catch up, first words out of her mouth..."Are we going to the park today?" :-D Yup...she's a kid. The award means nothing...she just wants to know if she can go play. LOL








Here are all the fourth grade winners. Sam is in the front and her friend Michaela is in the back row. They should all be in this weeks paper. :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home