Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Parade at School Oct 31st!

Here are our girls at school! I went to Alex's class first. There I put on her make-up, helped her into her dress, sprayed her hair with silver glitter (loaned to me by another mother pictured next) :D and took off for Sam's room!



Here at Sam's room, I put on her make-up and glittered her hair. Then I took pics of her with her friends and one of her classroom. They were so excited!



Next came the Parade. The kids got to walk around the school showing off their costumes! :)








I think the highlight of this for me was walking into Alex's 3rd grade class and hearing the boys gather around me....saying...let me stand next to Alex's mom...hey...I'm almost taller than her! Ahhhhhh....to be so short third grade boys are impressed...is something to be proud of! LOL :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

Without a doubt, I have the most gorgeous grand-daughters east of the Mississippi and beyond. You girls look great even in halloween costumes.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home