Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Callie at Play on Christmas Morning!

This is my smallest baby...Callie. :D She has so much fun with all the presents and wrapping paper...the tree and the tinsel...all the holiday decorations are her Christmas presents. (I can't wait to clean up our livingroom and have everything back to normal. LOL Not very Christmas of me huh?!?!?! After several weeks of moving things off of the end tables so that I can clean...I realize why I don't have knick-knacks! :D)




1 Comments:

Blogger Ray and Dodi's Place said...

What a great time for callie girl. i can even see a gleem in her little eyes..lol...

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home