Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning Stockings 2007

We woke up and our girls were ready to go. They patiently waited while I took a shower and blew my hair dry! After getting Adam in the bathroom to get ready...the girls got to open their stockings! I didn't know it, but Sam had made sure my stocking was stuffed with dark chocolate mint yummies! (She knows me so well! :D) LOL We had a great time and now they are snacking on all their candy while Daddy finishes getting ready and I put on my make-up! We'll call Grandma and Grandpa up and they will come over with Aunt Reba too! Then we'll open the bigger gifts. :)





















Growing up...this is how my mom made it bareable for RC and I to wait for Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Tootie to come over to our house. All the adults would want coffee...flapjacks...we just wanted to open! :D So, we opened our stockings. It's so fun to watch my own children doing the same thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home