Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Alexandra's Bedroom

Two days ago my parents decided to give my brother and I some new furniture. So, they said I could come down and chose what I wanted. I picked two pieces for each of our girl's bedrooms. Here are pics of Alex's new pieces. Here is her new large dresser and armoire. Very grown up looking room for a 7 year old...but she will love growing into it as a teenager! :) Thanks again Mom and Dad.






2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Alex...what a gorgeous room you have! I love the paint color and your new armoire and dresser. What a lucky girl you are :-).

Aunt Andrea

12:55 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Thank you for saying all those nice things about my room.:) I hope that you guys have a beautiful healthy new baby. Love, Alex

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home