Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Daddy Verses Sammie :D

This is so funny...had to share. :D On Sunday afternoon Adam and I were playing Galaga on his arcade game. He beat me to say the least and put his score in the #1 spot, bumping Sammie from the top.
The very next day, Sam played the game until she could put her score in the #1 spot.
Last night, Adam came home and played until his score reached 108,000 and put that in the top spot!
Laughing this morning he kissed her good-bye and said top that one! :D
She just brought me a hand written note to give to him when he comes in tonight.
"138,350! That is my Galaga score! ha ha! Crash and Burn my friend, Crash and Burn! I am the new champion! Beat that! Love your arch enemy, Sam. It's saved too...go see!! :D "
I ask you...do they get funnier than Adam with our girls?!?!? I think not. LOL
The saga continues....

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

That is so cute! Your girls are adorable :) Adam's "funny gene" was definitely passed onto Sam and Alex.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Yes, I just sit back and enjoy them all! :D ...Shel

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home