Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Missed Loved Ones

I've been staring at our presents as I download all the pics and it dawns on me that this is the first year of my life I'm not posting pics of my side of the family. I've started crying. Hearing all the laughs from those in the living room...I don't want to ruin their fun...but I miss my folks. I wish they had been able to come home for the holidays...maybe next year.

I miss you Mom and Dad....and I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I hope you come home soon for at least a visit. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Shel

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray and Dodi's Place said...

Nanny True, Papa & I just viewed all of your beautiful Christmas pictures. We had so much fun. You guys are so full of life we love that we can share in your fun. Nanny True says thank you sniggle fritzs for sharing too......love you all so much you too. We miss you's too..xoxoxoxoxo

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home