Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Homemade Pillows

Inspired by my Sis-In-Law, Andrea, I've gotten my sewing machine back out! :D This is such a fun and useful hobby. Today, while shopping, I picked up a single yard of fabric on clearance for $4.00 a yard. Shockingly cheap for the weight of this fabric. I brought it home and in exactly one hour...I had 2 new pillows for the ottoman. Fun, Fun!

I'm getting ready to redecorate the kitchen a bit and I've decided on a deep red as accents to both our living room and kitchen. Bringing together both rooms. ;) Making these pillows was a great way to get started!

Thanks for the inspiration Andrea! Much love. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Beautiful job! They look so great and go perfectly with your decor. How fun!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Thank you. I'm getting ready to make different throw pillows for the couch and curtains for the kitchen. It is so much fun. ;)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home