Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Callie, Alex and I at the new Mac Together

Callie decided enough was a enough yesterday and she was going to be in on the new computer too. LOL She sat in various positions before deciding on this one. She is so cute. Alex came to check things out after a while too.

We won't have wireless set up until March (their earliest app time :O), so until then...I've been heading to McDonald's (and Wifi) with the girls. They have really enjoyed eating out a few times...and I've gotten to go on-line while we are there. Fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

Callie could not be more jealous, could she? What a cute picture!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

I know. It's sort of odd, but do cats get more lovable with age? She is always on top of me these days. I love it, don't get me wrong :p, but just curiousity.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Hope you're enjoying your new Mac! I love mine too!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

I'm sitting at Common Grounds right now totally loving it! :D

9:08 AM  
Blogger Ray and Dodi's Place said...

How sweet. Our animals are so special to us all....And how about that cute Alex and Mom ;]

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home