Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Morning Breakfast

Adam left for work this morning around 9:30 am; the girls and I decided on such a cold morning, it was time for some blueberry pancakes. :D This is a pic of my plate...with blueberry tea.



Sam stood by the pancakes waiting to flip them. Alex mixed up her English Breakfast Tea with some milk. :) (It's fun that they both have distinctly different taste buds.)
Alex's were done first. So, she took them in to watch some cartoons...I mean it is Saturday after all. :p

Sam was busy flipping them and smiling when she did it right.

All of the pots and pans were out of the oven because after breakfast I would be baking. The oven was pre-heating.)

Last minute I offered them Whipped Topping. (like at Cracker Barrel :D) They jumped at it. A great morning and then off to play outside they went. Good Times.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

That looks yummy. Looking at the pics has made me hungry. Maybe I will fix something for myself.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

Glad the girls are learning how to be independent and skilled at the same time! My how they are so grownup. Beautiful girls.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

Yes, it's so fun to have them in the kitchen with me now. I love to watch them crack eggs, and wisk things. They always say, "Mom how do you do that so fast?" And I smile remember how I used to ask my mom the same things. :D It's all just practice.

Sam made eggs for everyone the other day. She did a really good job. Alex would rather have things turn out pretty than try herself...I'll give her a few more years.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home