Our Family

Welcome family and friends. These are some of our most cherished moments and memories...we hope you enjoy sharing them with us.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Homemade Goodies

Two nights ago I finished this bag. I just used fabric I had in my storage tub under our bed. It was a fun project and I got a new purse/tote to use. :D

Growing up my Mom used to make these clover rolls for sides at dinner. I just found a recipe for them and added my own healthy twist with three kinds of flour. I can't wait for my Mom to see this picture...she loves these rolls. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie and Fred said...

How nice. You made me a bag to carry my rolls. Thank you.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Adam and Raechell said...

LOL :D

6:07 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I love the bag! Awesome job and the fabric looks perfect for a tote. Nice and sturdy (unlike mine!). And the colors are great too..they will go with anything.

I seriously love this handmade stuff.

The rolls look delicious by the way...making me hungry...

12:06 PM  
Blogger Ray and Dodi's Place said...

mmmmm i can smell the warm baking rolls now.. They are beautiful. Did the fam enjoy? Great job.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home